Business Events, Leadership Teams, Conferences & Groups, Non-Profit Organizations, Women’s Groups. Keynote Speaker, Breakout Sessions.
From a background in corporate America, holding senior-level leadership HR business positions for 25 years, to stepping out on faith with an idea to do something “more” with my photos of crosses and writing about faith. Speaking to business groups, faith-based organizations and community/church groups, I speak from personal experience on how I found my faith in a non-traditional way (not in church), deepened my personal relationship with God, to then depend on it to guide my life and business decisions. I speak about entrepreneurial aspects of taking an idea and creating products to develop a business. Sharing my faith mindset, journey and overcoming obstacles that people relate to in their personal and business lives.
Once I started seeing faith through images that were literally on my usual walking paths, I couldn’t stop. Compelled to take photos of crosses, I later turned a few into greeting cards, then framed prints, which brought me to gallery shows, and then the books. I told God I would obey and create the book In Plain Sight, then be done. But, I wasn’t. That’s a cool part about faith – doing without knowing the end point. I speak about how I found a deeper faith, sharing thru photos (signs in the form of everyday crosses) to help others find the transforming power of faith.
- Finding Faith in Everyday Life — Through Amy’s Photos!
- An Entrepreneurial Faith-set: It all starts with an idea
- Following Faith in life and business
- Seeing the Pattern of Faith in Your Life — Shifting Your Angle
- Lessons of Faith from a Non-Traditional Path (I didn’t find my faith in church)
- Energized faith, awareness, and renewed focus to see faith in our everyday lives.
- Inspiration to follow and take steps of faith in life and business.
- Awe-worthy visual journey thru Amy’s lens, hear the story behind the photos.
- Amy’s inspiring story of how she came to create and publish three Christian photo-based devotional books.
- How faith shows up in our everyday lives — in photos!
- How to overcome doubt (in 3 key areas) and move forward.
- Practical steps & disciplines to deepen faith.
- Understanding tests of faith in today’s world.
- Traditional Biblical principles relevant and alive today.
Want to book me for an upcoming keynote speaker at your business event or faith-based group? Click Book Amy and complete. For general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspiring to all
“We were so happy Amy spoke at our luncheon. Sharing her faith journey and how she was prompted by God to publish two books was inspiring to all. Several guests shared that they could have listened to her story for another hour. Amy has a gift for holding everyone’s attention.“
– Carol P., organizer, annual women’s event, UMW
Authentic and Open
“Amy’s authentic and open message of life challenges and developed faith relationship connects with people and is very inspiring.” Audience member, Beggar’s Table
“In this materialistic, cynical world, Amy’s inspirational message is that it doesn’t have to be that way. We can choose to step off the well-worn road and find the path God wants us to walk, pursue the passions that make us joyful, and live a meaningful life of purpose and love. She encouraged us to notice our own faith patterns.”
– Shirley G., organizer, women’s group, Pathways
“Amy spoke so naturally and connected wonderfully with the audience. She shared a brief history of her journey and then shared how God has walked with her through each step of writing her two books. Our group was so intrigued that we were on the edge of our seats and could have listened longer. Amy is a gifted writer and speaker.” – Martha R, audience, women’s event
“In our devotional time yesterday we were talking about when you don’t see God working and one of the team members talked about how impactful your time with us was and how she is constantly seeing crosses now and is reminded that God is always there even when we don’t see or feel Him! Thanks again for speaking with our team!
“I had the privilege of hearing Amy Bretall speak about her mission to spread a passion for the cross as a touchstone of faith. Her open and honest demeanor is authentic and encourages the audience to have a real dialogue.” – Molly B, audience member
Passionate and Contagious
‘Amy was able to challenge us to rethink our understanding of the cross. The symbol of our faith, is not only contained in specific places designated for faith to be practiced, but experienced and present in obscure and easily overlooked spots. The passion she brings to the topic is palpable and contagious. She sparked conversation within our church and helped open our eyes to see the cross wherever we go. She was a delight and an inspiration to our church and will be wherever she goes.”
– Rev. Trevor Dancer, First United Methodist Church
Want to book Amy for an upcoming speaking event? Fill out the booking form. For general questions, email email@example.com.