In Plain Sight: Volume II – Finding Extraordinary Faith in Ordinary Days
Receive a signed copy with orders! In a world that can often seem hopeless and where we experience negativity and uncertainty every day, In Plain Sight Volume II delivers the message we are not alone, God is all around us. Beautiful, meaningful and inspiring color photography of everyday crosses paired with positive messages of faith to keep your eyes focused on what matters most in life. With insightful commentary and stunning images, this book will inspire you to take steps of faith, act on your idea, follow your call, and deepen your faith. This book will help you find faith in your everyday.
An accomplished photographer, Amy Bretall has a unique ability to transform unassuming objects into beauty, evoke feeling, and turn mundane moments into spiritual experiences. Through a lens of faith the ordinary and often overlooked become extraordinary.
*Free shipping with orders over $50.00
*This book is sold exclusively at amybretall.com
In Volume II of In Plain Sight, Amy Bretall once again shifts our eyes to a perspective of faith with a collection of photographs showcasing everyday crosses. Amy shares how God works in nuggets, nudges and small signs in visual representation of God showing up in our everyday life. Accompanying these captivating images are her uplifting and encouraging words of faith. While some of the photos (25) were captured by Amy herself, 20 photos were contributed by individuals who, inspired by her previous work, started recognizing and photographing the crosses they encountered. We help one another connect within a community of faith.
Amy Bretall refers to them as everyday crosses. They are twigs on a sidewalk, contrails in the sky, shadows on a kitchen table, sunlight on a window frame, and lines on a parking lot. These everyday crosses serve as signs that connect us to a living God, reminding us that God is omnipresent. By seeking Him, we can find Him in the ordinary aspects of life. God uses the ordinary to open our eyes to the extraordinary. Every time we notice a cross, God is inviting us into a deeper relationship with him, a deeper faith.
In this book, readers will find:
- Faith inspiration! Certainty of faith in visual representation to help discover the surrounding presence of God.
- Meaningful gift to inspire faith, bring hope and open eyes.
- Faith unfolding with the turn of every page with 45 unique everyday cross images laid out in beautiful design.
- 40 beautiful everyday cross photos paired with thoughtful devotions and scripture.
- Connection and community of faith with 20 of the photos contributed by individuals who started recognizing and taking photos the crosses they encountered.
- Full-color images bringing faith, grace and Jesus front and center.
- Inspiration to take steps of faith, act on your idea, follow your call, and stay on your path.
- See everyday crosses in your own surroundings.
- Connect closer to God with insightful writing and words of devotion.
- Inspire everyone in your life with this Christian gift! In Plain Sight Volume II is a meaningful, beautiful gift for anyone looking to deepen their faith, for inspiration, loved ones who need renewed hope after loss or illness, those who like to be reminded of their faith and to grow in their faith.
- Receive a signed copy with your order. Plus! Add a name in the Notes section within the order and receive it personalized. I mean, how thoughtful are you!
- 8 in. x 10 in.
- 104 numbered pages
- Full color interior printed pages
- Thicker paper, 70#
- Publication Date: October 24, 2023
All orders ship within 10 business days.
Due to our small operation all items are final sale. Please review all product photos and descriptions thoroughly before submitting your order.